Bug statistics

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Bug statistics
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 22:32:25 +0300

Does debbugs*.el support compiling statistics about our bugs?  Like
how many new bugs were reported and how many were closed during a
given period of time, including distribution by severity?

I think it might make sense to have such a feature, and perhaps even
post the statistics from time to time, so that we know how we are
doing on that front.

Does it make sense?  Would someone like to work on this?

TIA