Re: [27.0.50] Is package-refresh-contents working?

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: [27.0.50] Is package-refresh-contents working?
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 01:09:59 +0100

Pankaj Jangid <address@hidden> writes:

> Just wanted to check - is the package-refresh-contents working at your
> end? My instance is not connecting to elpa.

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm not seeing any issues on my end.  Did this start happening
recently?  Is it consistently reproducible?

Could you please describe in more detail the symptoms you're
experiencing?  Do you get a backtrace, a timeout or just a hang?  Any
error message?

Could it be related to the new SSL certificate on ELPA?  I believe it
has recently changed.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas