Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 12:15:18 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> If we want to support pull requests, there are more things to do than
> just the above.

I don't think our work flow has to change for pull requests.  Of course,
if somebody wants to hit the "merge pull request" button in Gitlab, they
can do that, but for most smaller pull requests, Gitlab would just email
the patch (presumably) and we can apply it locally on our machines
before pushing to the repo, just like now.

(Like you, that's the work flow I'm comfortable with, because I want to
see how Emacs behaves after applying the patch.)