Re: Starting the Emacs 27 release cycle

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Starting the Emacs 27 release cycle
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:25:28 +0100

    Eli> I'm planning on cutting the emacs-27 release branch in a week or so.
    Eli> If someone has plans for changes that must be done before that, so
    Eli> that they end up in Emacs 27.1, please make it happen till then, or
    Eli> ask here for an extension.  After the branch is cut, only bugfixes
    Eli> will be allowed on the release branch, per our usual practices (see
    Eli> CONTRIBUTE).

Iʼll push the change for the default value of
network-stream-use-client-certificates this weekend.

Iʼd like to get the network-interface-list change in as well, but that
might be too risky. It works for me on various GNU/Linux
distributions, and in my Windows VM, but I haven't seen any feedback
on it.

Robert