standard key binding for project-find-file?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: standard key binding for project-find-file?
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 03:47:03 -0800

I'd like to establish a standard global key binding for project-find-file. It
is useful in many modes, and in some cases can be useful in any buffer
(with a find project function that ignores mode).

The next version of ELPA ada-mode will integrate with projects, so
project-find-file will be the primary "find file" function. I can
provide a mode-specific binding, but I think a global one makes more
sense.

C-c M-f would make sense, but I think we exclude the meta modifier on
standard global keys for text terminals. C-c C-t is available, and is
near C-c C-f.

--
-- Stephe