Re: Request for partecipating in the project

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Request for partecipating in the project
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 23:13:49 -0500

It seems to me that if we want to convert Texinfo-format text into
ePub format, that ought to be part of the Texinfo package.
It can generate various formats already.  And we have many manuals
that are written in Texinfo format -- a new output format should
work for all of those manuals, and other people's manuals.

Would you be interested in working on this under the rubric of
Texinfo?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)