Re: *scratch* buffer documentation

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: *scratch* buffer documentation
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 12:00:53 +0900

> On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:29, arthur miller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I Think that you are missing one important thing: users are generally not
> idiots.

It is not about being idiots or not. But about how self-contained should the
documentation be.

If you show me the place in the documentation where the default behavior is
described then I'll need to worry about why I did not find it.

> Emacs does have its dark corners, but I don't think saving buffers

Indeed, saving buffers is not an issue. It is killing buffers that is.

Jean-Christophe

Jean-Christophe Helary