Re: Nicer looking Info - html manual +css

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Nicer looking Info - html manual +css
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:38:43 +0200

> Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 15:53:31 +0000 (GMT)
> From: ndame <address@hidden>
> Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>,
>       "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
>
> So if I'm not mistaken when the emacs info files are created, the
> @example tag is dropped completely from the output.

Yes.

> If this is the
> case then it could be better to keep the @example tags in some form in
> the emacs info output too and hide them with a face, for example.

If this is what you propose, then you should discuss this with the
Texinfo developers, not with Emacs developers.  We don't develop and
don't maintain the tools used to produce the Info manuals from their
Texinfo sources.  We just write the Texinfo sources and then invoke
the Texinfo processors to produce the Info format.