Re: Rendering regression in Gnus with gnus-treat-from-gravatar

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Rendering regression in Gnus with gnus-treat-from-gravatar
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:13:24 +0200

    >> From: Robert Pluim <address@hidden>
    >> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 10:15:04 +0200
    >> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
    >>
    >> Eli, I guess I need to conditionalize this on (featurep 'threads) in
    >> master?

    Eli> Yes.

OK, I can do that. As an aside, emacs threading seems very
unresponsive, in that it appears to take a very long time after the
thread has been started before it reacts to the signaling of the
condition variable. I was assuming I didnʼt need to explicitly yield
from the main thread after that, but perhaps I do?

Robert