Re: Keeping it kind

From: Philippe Vaucher
Subject: Re: Keeping it kind
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 10:31:08 +0200

> If you think the tangent is an important and pertinent issue, please bring it up as a separate discussion, with a Subject field to fit,

This whole thread has managed to violate about half of the guidelines on https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html ; I hope we can do better in the future.

It did but I think every of the actors involved realised and fixed their mistakes, this is a good sign.

Hopefully in the future I won't reproduce my errors will try to make it very clear between what is real proposition for now and what is just exploration of an idea for later.

Philippe