Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 01:46:50 +0300

On 06.05.2020 01:35, Stefan Kangas wrote:
Hmm, looking closer.  Is it enough for the package maintainer to just
push the latest changes to the 'externals/dash' branch in addition to
the original repository?

Yep.

Could we make explicit arrangements with the package developers, about
continued maintainance of the package within GNU ELPA, as part of
arranging to include the package in GNU ELPA?  Do we already do this?
Does anyone know the answer to this?

I suppose we already do, but then some developers stop (because of some inconveniences, I suppose?), or do it very sporadically.