Let's make Emacs mainstream (through org-mode)

From: James Lu
Subject: Let's make Emacs mainstream (through org-mode)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:50:43 -0500

I spent months of my life researching todo app.

Every single todo list app would approximate some person's ideal todo list app, but every person complained it was missing one feature they needed.
Emacs org-mode solves this problem.

Either an app had too few buttons or too many buttons.
Emacs org-mode solves this problem.

Let's stop messing with code.

Let's start hacking.

Clever hacking is doing the impossible.
Let's start writing GFDL guides and selling them.
Let's start selling support plans.
Let's start making Emacs org-mode a hot trend.
Let's make the website RMS suggested where you can ask questions on org-mode, and see public answers.

Who's with me?