Re: Internationalize Emacs's messages (swahili)

From: Tomas Hlavaty
Subject: Re: Internationalize Emacs's messages (swahili)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:45:13 +0100

On Sun 27 Dec 2020 at 23:30, Andreas Schwab <schwab@linux-m68k.org> wrote:
> On Dez 27 2020, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>
>> Or did you mean implement these functions by using Fnthcdr?  Sure,
>> that'd work.
>
> Of course, it will work.  There is absolutely no need to reimplement
> it, badly.

There are probably many ways to implement it.

I can even imagine not adding any of those predicates and make the
compiler more clever, maybe using some kind of compiler macro on the
= < > /= <= => predicates.
That way the existing code would not need to be changed at all.
But this is not Common Lisp so it is probably not an option here.