RE: [External] : Re: command mode-specificity [was: scratch/command 064f

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: command mode-specificity [was: scratch/command 064f146 1/2: Change...]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 10:40:58 -0800

>> > How about just "most commands are not mode-specific"?
>>
>> That's not my experience.
>
> Stats, please.

I don't think such stats exist until we get more experience tagging
things up.  See Lars' and Stefan M's recent posts where we have the
figures 50-75 % and 90 %, respectively.

We will get more such stats soon, I hope.

PS. Lars' stats department is still sayin' 97 %, though.  Not sure
    what's up with those guys, but they also produced some interesting
    stats here:  https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2019/10/11/2x10/
    (Search for "I'm from finance" and you will find it.)