RE: [External] : Proposal for an improved `help-for-help'

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: RE: [External] : Proposal for an improved `help-for-help'
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 11:31:16 -0600

> FWIW, I've never been a big fan of the help-for-help UI.
>
> At a minimum, keys and commands mentioned should
> have links to their full doc (or other info).

I don't see the need for such links in `help-for-help' in particular,
but I'm open to being convinced.  It might make sense if we can find a
good UI that is easy to understand and does not overwhelm.

What do you imagine this would look like?  For example, which keys would
a user press after `C-h C-h' to follow these added links?

(This might also be outside the scope of the reformatting I attempt
here.)