Re: Ugly regexps

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Ugly regexps
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 15:50:18 +0100

On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 04:25:58PM +0200, Dmitry Gutov wrote:

[...]

> Perhaps if contributors didn't have to fight you about every little
> thing they need to change or fix (or if you responded to arguments,
> at least) [...]

Please, be gentle. I think this is an unfair depiction of what Eli is
doing here. Granted, he's not always easy to convince -- but I think
that's part of his job as a maintainer. And he has nearly infinite
patience in following up on discussions.

I'm sure you can bring on your (I think founded) criticism in a more
constructive way.

Cheers
 - t