Miscategorised project.el user options

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Miscategorised project.el user options
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 11:52:42 +0200

Hi,

I have noticed that the user options project-switch-commands and
project-switch-use-entire-map are missing :group tags. Therefore they
are added to the project-vc group, as this is the last group that was
defined. Fixing this is too trivial for a patch, so I just wanted to
report it.

(P.S. Would it be OK to push directly to master if I find minor issues
      like these?)

--
        Philip K.