Re: Search multiple Info-buffers at once with Info-occur function

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: Search multiple Info-buffers at once with Info-occur function
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 14:37:14 +0200

Thanks Eli,

I actually was not aware of this command either. This seems like the command I was originally looking for.
I guess this quite well covers my usecase (for which I wrote the info-occur and adapted the info-apropos command).
Also, it seems to me this is fitting alternative/better/similar solution to Augusto's suggestion...