Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 09:05:32 +0200

> Ah. Is/should help event be excluded as well by default?

Does it fix anything on your side when you append it to
'while-no-input-ignore-events'?  If it does, we can add it to the
default and look whether it breaks things for someone else.

Please note that all I've done in the past was to add 'move-frame' to a
predecessor of that list.  Otherwise, I have no idea about the
implications adding/removing something to/from this list could have.

martin