Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 11:00:57 -0400

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 8:20 AM Gregory Heytings <gregory@heytings.org> wrote:
> FTR, I can reproduce this on macOS, with Emacs 27.2.  A more detailed
> recipe is:

Thank you for checking and the additional details.

I added Alan to the thread in case this is a macOS specific issue.
Alan, any sense of what might cause the help-echo event to get added
back to the queue any time a child frame is shown? (I don't know if I
properly described what is happening, but hopefully that's close
enough along with the repro)

Thanks,

Aaron