Re: Moving kbd to subr.el

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Moving kbd to subr.el
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:21:27 -0700

Lars -- I agree in principle, but I think the details matter; let's
rephrase as "We dont need to or even *shouldn't* plan to support *every*
syntactic nuance used by kbd".

Many of the weird corner cases that kbd supports --- likely mostly by
accident --- will never be typed by users in their emacs configuration.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8