Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 19:18:56 +0100

Currently, `C-h b' start with:

Key translations:
key             binding
---             -------

C-x             Prefix Command
A-SPC
A-!             ¡
A-"             Prefix Command
A-$             ¤
A-'             Prefix Command
A-*             Prefix Command
A-+             ±
A-,             Prefix Command
A--             ­

That goes on for 700 lines (for me) before we get to

`gnus-agent-group-mode' Minor Mode Bindings:
key             binding
---             -------

J               Prefix Command

J S             gnus-group-send-queue
J Y             gnus-agent-synchronize-flags

etc, which is where the useful stuff starts.

Now, the current order is (strictly speaking) correct, because those key
translations are real and they take precedence over the rest of the
bindings.  But the likelihood of a user wanting to inspect that stuff is
pretty low, and it's just so...  long.

Does anybody mind if I put it at the end of the buffer, with at the
start of the buffer saying

"Key translations take precedence, click here to see them"

and clicking there taking you to the start of the translations (towards
the end of the buffer)?