Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tweaking the output of `C-h b'
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 14:24:45 +0200

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
> Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:16:22 +0100
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

> > Indeed, you can click on it with the mouse, but I don't think we offer
> > a mechanism to do that from the keyboard (not sure if clicking with the
> > mouse in a tty can do it either).
>
> I've now implemented this and pushed it to master.

Thanks, but clicking mouse-1 on those triangles does nothing.  I see
that only mouse-2 does, which is confusing, I think, because it's
different from what happens in Customize Group buffers.  (It is also
inconvenient when the middle mouse button is the wheel.)  Also, the
mouse pointer doesn't change to a hand, like it does in Custom
buffers; I think it should.

And on TTY frame, there's no hint that mouse clicks are supported,
because there's no mouse-highlight on the mouse-sensitive text.