Re: Incorrect font weight selected

From: Yuri D'Elia
Subject: Re: Incorrect font weight selected
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:27:03 +0100

On Tue, Dec 21 2021, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> > Then, barring any insights, I will revert it soon.  Dmitry will not
>> > like that, but...
>>
>> As long as some other ("proper"?) fix is designed instead, I can wait.
>
> I still hope Yuri will provide more insights from his debugging, and
> we will then be able to do something smarter.

I'll be looking at this in a few days.

Raising the weight threshold in 1b2511f to 200 makes the problem
much more apparent as it selects always at least two weights.

The annoying fact is that font selection is called in so many contexts
it's just time consuming to drill down and/or set a good breakpoint
condition.