Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 13:14:54 +0200

> Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:57:53 +0100 (CET)
> From: xenodasein@tutanota.de
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

> >> If you think it a perfect, finished and polished system, I am fearful of
> >> the
> >> damage you will do to both Emacs' code and community.
> >>

> > Not a kind response by any measure.
>
> It is an unkind response to an even more unkind response before it,
> yet you are only reprimanding me.  Is this good community management?

The original message to which you replied expressed an opinion about
an Emacs feature.  That opinion was not aimed at you, nor was it
unkind in any way.

You, OTOH, expressed an unkind opinion about the _person_ to whom you
were responding.  Thus my comment.

I hope we can discuss technical opinions about Emacs development and
features, not about the persons who are involved in that development.