Re: NonGNU ELPA work

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: NonGNU ELPA work
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 11:39:46 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> What you request is a significant amount of additional clerical work
> for reasons I at least don't yet understand completely.  And even if I
> did understand them, there's still the non-trivial issue of finding
> the volunteer(s) to do that job.

If as I understand just recording the acknowledgement and agreement with
the rules is sufficient, then it doesn't seem like the job would be too
clerical.  I have suggested to Richard to log these directly in
nongnu.git within the commit message, whenever a contributor like me
adds a package for another developer.

--
        Philip Kaludercic