Re: [External] : Re: Have Customize always use `custom-file`

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Have Customize always use `custom-file`
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:44:47 +0100 (CET)

Jan 4, 2022, 13:33 by luangruo@yahoo.com:

> xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions." <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
> writes:
>
>> I think what you are trying to say is that my  statement to which you
>> answered is false, but you are failing to contradict it.
>>

> I'll say this again: you were claiming that custom specifically has
> problems with autoloads, citing Stefan's reply, where in fact he says
> that variables should not be autoloaded without as much as a mention as
> to custom.
>
> Thanks.

If you read further, you will also see one thing mentioned, that can only occur
with a defcustom.  Here I quote what you are trying but failing to contradict:
"Stefan mentions existence quirks and corner cases on some interactions of
autoloading and Customize."

Anyway, this is pointless.  You are wasting everyone's time here and spamming
the list.