RE: [External] : Re: Default custom file was: Re: Propose to add setup-w

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: Default custom file was: Re: Propose to add setup-wizard.el to ELPA
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 18:06:15 +0000

> > > It would change less, which is always desirable
> > > to changing more.
> >
> > Really?
> >
> > That means that making _no change ever_ is
> > best of all.  A bit black-&-white.  Do you
> > really believe it?
>
> You shouldn't strip all context before making
> such an assertion: you risk nonsense, then.

What additional context do you think is relevant
for that statement?  An empty seems-best-to-me
followed by, as only reason, just
changing-less-is-always-better-than-changing-more.

Less is "always" better than more means zero
is best, no?

What context do you think I stripped?  Your
statement makes it sound like I distorted what
was said, by omitting something relevant.  I
don't think I did.  Please point to what else
was said, that you think indicates a switch in
meaning by me.