Re: long-standing GTK bug

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: long-standing GTK bug
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 21:30:35 +0800

> And is it impossible for Emacs to rely on that?  (I know nothing of the
> code in this area, but it'd be wonderful if we finally could work around
> these Gtk problems.)

I think what he's saying is that `gdk_display_close' doesn't remove the
installed event sources upon disposal, which is similar to what I
experienced trying to fix the problem in GTK itself.

It seems that something in GTK keeps holding a reference to the display,
but I didn't figure out what that was.