Re: python minor-mode

From: Barry Warsaw
Subject: Re: python minor-mode
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:09:32 -0700

I’m sorry that GitLab gave you so much trouble, TV.  It really shouldn’t have
been that painful!  I use both GL and GH for various projects, but I tend to
prefer GL.  That said, Andreas has been the real maintainer of python-mode.el
for the last many years, so I support whatever he prefers to do.

I may give python.el another look and keep notes on where I find differences or
frictions.

-Barry