[ELPA] Add fontaine package?

From: Protesilaos Stavrou
Subject: [ELPA] Add fontaine package?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:03:23 +0300

Hello everyone,

I have a new package called "fontaine" that I would like to offer to the
FSF for inclusion in GNU ELPA (see attached patch).  Conceptually, this
is similar to the 'cursory' package I submitted last week: the user
defines presets of font configurations and can switch between them on
demand.

This can be useful for someone who, for example, likes compact fonts
while typing and more spacious ones for reading or doing a presentation.

Do you think this can be added to the package archive?  Any further
comments?

All the best,
Protesilaos (or simply "Prot")

--