Re: New ELPA package ada-lite

From: Felician Nemeth
Subject: Re: New ELPA package ada-lite
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 13:05:13 +0200

Hello Stephen,

> I'd like to add a package ada-lite-mode to ELPA; [...]
>
> This can be used as-is, in which case all you get is reserved word
> highlighting. Or it can be used with eglot and an Ada language server,
> which gives many more features (some of which ada-mode does not have).

It seems the AdaCore language server defined some exenenstions to the
protocol [1].  Have you thought about implementing these extensions on
top of Eglot?  Are they useful?  I implemented similar extensions in the
past, and some of ada extensions seem quite simple.  I've never written
a line of ada in my life, but I'm happy to help if you need it.

Felicián

[1]: https://github.com/AdaCore/ada_language_server/blob/master/doc/README.md