Re: make-frame-command with multiple munitors

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: make-frame-command with multiple munitors
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 12:55:12 +0200

Well... if I'm on the Linux laptop it's the laptop's TFT and if I'm on the macbook Pro, I mean the Macbook Pro's TFT ...

/PA

On Wed, 21 Sept 2022 at 12:53, Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com> writes:

> I stand corrected ... this is what happens when the morning coffee has not yet kicked in and you write an email ;-)
>
> So, in my case, i observe that the root window both on my Linux Laptop and on the Macbook Pro coincides with the device's display.
> I have the device on my right and I place an additional physical display on the left. So the + 32 in my code is the equivalent I found
> to the (left . 32) (top .32) in the xx-frame-alist.

"Device's display?"

Which of "display", "screen" or "monitor" do you mean by that?

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet