Supporting stylistic sets

From: समीर सिंह Sameer Singh
Subject: Supporting stylistic sets
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 18:24:48 +0530

Hi,
I was trying to add stylistic sets in Emacs.
I was able to successfully able to switch to a different set of a Bengali font by hardcoding it  to the hbfont.c file, but that is obviously not a solution.

Should I try adding a new font property name "stylistic-set" which would accept a list of values for a font. If so could I get some pointers on how to add a new font property to emacs.

Thanks.