Re: ELPA ada-mode.release not updating

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ELPA ada-mode.release not updating
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 13:46:32 -0400

> Ok, I've pushed externals-release/ada-mode and externals-release/wisi,
> and deleted the other branches.

Looks like it worked (it first bumped into a bug in `elpa-admin.el`,
but I got that sorted out).

> Attached is a patch for README; ok to commit?

AFAICT this is a patch for the `README` of the `main` branch of
`elpa.git`.  There's a separate `README` in `admin` (one that's
supposed to be generic and document the functionality of the code,
e.g. mentioning "externals" there doesn't make sense there since that
name comes from the `elpa-config` file in `main` branch of `elpa.git`).

Part of the story is explained in the first paragraph of those
`README` files.

        Stefan