Re: master 55eabe96c9: ; Improve manual for Tramp kubernetes method

From: Filipp Gunbin
Subject: Re: master 55eabe96c9: ; Improve manual for Tramp kubernetes method
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 20:29:54 +0300

Hi Michael,

Something messed up in the mailing list (or in my Gnus config :-), I see
only some messages in this thread from today.  Also, the ordering is odd
in web archive:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-10/msg01946.html

Anyway: I'll test the new patch a bit later, now just wanted to return
to current-context thing.  I'm still sure that we need to cache full
config, because a user may change context as easily as a namespace.  In
fact, a context _is_ a namespace, in a sense, just higher-level
namespace.

Also, context refers to "cluster" by name, and cluster config also may
change, etc.

About checksum: it should not be very important to see what changed,
because the user did the change herself.  It's more important to avoid
storing sensitive data.

Filipp