Re: Understanding end-of-defun

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Understanding end-of-defun
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:25:59 -0400

>> No, you're quite right.  We should double check that
>> `beginning-of-defun-raw` was successful (and do something else if not).
> How about:

I haven't had a chance to try it out, but it looks good to me, tho
`beginning-of-defun-raw` doesn't mention anything about its return value
in the its docstring, so we may want to tweak that docstring (and
review its code to make sure that it indeed returns the value we need
in all cases, tho I suspect you've done so already).

        Stefan