eglot and tramp

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: eglot and tramp
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 09:20:08 +0100

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on using eglot in a remote TRAMP editing session. I have a couple of scenarios where I'd need to access a VM and edit Python code residing inside. Having a Python LSP that can help me in this use case would be really great.

Since there is nothing in the eglot manual about this scenario, I'm asking for enlightenment hereĀ

Thanks a ton, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet