Re: Questions regarding PGTK, high-dpi font-rendering, new X11-Warning

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: Questions regarding PGTK, high-dpi font-rendering, new X11-Warning
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 16:51:35 +0100 (CET)

Nov 30, 2022, 14:09 by luangruo@yahoo.com:

> xenodasein@tutanota.de writes:
>
>> This kind of belief in infallibility will make others less willing to
>> want to work with you if they don't have to.
>>

> [...]
>
>> Having a single binary thing, or having own renderer.
>>

> [...]
>
>> I don't think it is worth for anyone to try to explain that as choices
>> are made, and apparent from the way you are asking that there is no
>> interest to reconsider anything.
>>

> I see no point in taking this discussion any further, if you are only
> capable of attacking the messenger, not the argument.

Okay, I won't continue.  I can't help myself from asking though:
Which build target is it that have enough RAM to run Emacs but will
require implementing an X color table exactly?

My last suggestion is that before accusing anyone else of being wrong
or attacking you, try to stop yourself before writing things like:
"I've already explained why doing all graphics in Emacs will be a
major step backwards. But let me reiterate:"