Re: Foo.html.erb -- major mode

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Foo.html.erb -- major mode
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:08:11 +0200

On 13/12/2022 17:26, Perry Smith wrote:
Last, since I’m relatively up to speed on Tree Sitter at this point, is there
any glaring need for a Tree Sitter based mode for a particular language?

Speaking of: crystal-mode. I had received a feature request for it not too long ago.

It's not hugely popular, but it looks very much like Ruby, so it could be easy enough to support together, or implement using similar code.