Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 10:07:01 +0200

> From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 07:32:50 +0100
>
> 1.- where will they sit at the end of the day?

It is IMO best to put them in the same place where you have the rest
of the shared libraries loaded by Emacs.  There's also the special
path treesit-extra-load-path, but my recommendation is to use that
only if you cannot place the grammar libraries together with the rest
of your shared libraries.

> 2.- should I include *all* plug-ins or just the plug-ins I use (mainly Python
> to get used to it)

Each grammar library is only loaded when the corresponding Emacs mode
is activated.  So if you never turn on some treesit-based mode, you
don't need to have the corresponding grammar library available.