Re: Easy things for Android port

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Easy things for Android port
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 06:46:37 -0800

All sounds good; but I'd still like to ask the higher-level -- perhaps
somewhat research-oriented question:

Emacs from 40 years ago created a lot of innovations  that still shine
in today's world. Given that those innovations happened in a world
that distinctly lacked the  hardware ans the associated UI affordances
 that we have today; how might Emacs create the next round of
 innovation that will shine for the next 40 years?

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--