Re: How to install documentation in sub-directory with Package VC?

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: Re: How to install documentation in sub-directory with Package VC?
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 23:46:20 +0200

>> - `:url`
>> - `:branch`
>> - `:lisp-dir`
>> - `:main-file`
>> - `:doc`
>> - `:vc-backend`
>>
>> I did not see any others. Are there others?
>
> Those should be it for now.

For what it's worth, since [1] MELPA generates a "elpa-packages.eld".
We only provide :url, and where appropriate :branch, :vc-backend and
:maintainer.  :main-file shouldn't be required because we don't accept
packages for which that would be necessary.  We don't set :doc or
:lisp-dir (yet?).

[1] https://github.com/melpa/package-build/commit/0cfcc5ce30186a5d1b92c1d