[GNU ELPA] I'd like to add switchy.el: a last-recently-used window switc

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [GNU ELPA] I'd like to add switchy.el: a last-recently-used window switcher
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 09:36:27 +0200

Hi all,

I've written a small utility called switchy.el which I'd like to add to
GNU ELPA.  I can do that on my own but wanted to give you a chance for
commenting first.  I'm attaching the file below.

In essence, the single command provided is `switchy-window' which is
similar to `other-window' except that it switches to other windows in
last-recently-used order instead of top-to-bottom-left-to-right order.
With quick consecutive invocations you can reach any window but if you
have a small delay between invocations (controlled by the single
defcustom `switchy-delay'), you toggle between the two last recently
used windows.

Bye,
Tassilo