Re: emacs-29 additional key binding suggestions

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: emacs-29 additional key binding suggestions
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 13:23:21 +0200

    >> Actually, does that mean that 'W' should invoke
    >> `browse-url-secondary-browser-function' when called with a prefix?

    Eli> Why?  Invoking any command, let alone with a prefix argument, is an
    Eli> option, so if the user does invoke it, why should be second-guess what
    Eli> the user had in mind?

Iʼm showing my gnus prejudice here, but itʼs because thatʼs what 'w'
does in the summary buffer, and itʼs kind of neat to be able to choose
between two different browsers just with a prefix. It would allow
Visuwesh to easily keep his preferred 'show everything in EWW', but
allow using an external browser as well.

Robert