Help ERC find André Riemann

From: F . Jason Park
Subject: Help ERC find André Riemann
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 07:35:56 -0700

Hi Emacs,

On the advice of the FSF, ERC is trying to get a hold of one André
Riemann to inquire about a possible copyright assignment. A package we'd
like to incorporate was originally forked from something they authored a
decade and a half ago [1]. Unfortunately, we've had no luck in reaching
out at the email address andre.riemann@web.de. If you happen to know
André or have any leads as to their online whereabouts, please get in
touch.

Thanks,
J.P.

P.S. Accommodations can probably be made WRT pseudonyms, anonymity, and
the like, if that's a concern.

[1] https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/erc-highlight-nicknames.el