Clojure mode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Clojure mode
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 21:11:14 -0400

It appears that there is no clojure-mode command in core Emacs.
There is a Clojure mode package, but it is in NonGNU ELPA.

I think that language is important enough that, notwithstanding not
really being similar to Lisp, we ought to have a major mode to support it.
Would someone please work on that?

This could be done by getting copyright assignments for code in the
NonGNU ELPA package, or by writing new code to replace it, or by a
mixture of the two.