Re: Lisp files that load cl-lib in problematical ways

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Lisp files that load cl-lib in problematical ways
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 14:57:08 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> I also very much doubt that what people will find by using
> "C-h f" and M-. will be "bugs", since such bugs would have
> been found long ago. It bothers the heck out of me to hear
> assessments like that which clearly hint that the quality of
> our code is deemed to be so low; it is not.

?

Who is saying that?

And what code is that?

> And again, let's not keep this discussion, as it just wastes
> bandwidth and energy on something that can be found within
> seconds by anyone who wants to know.

Indeed, let's drop the cl-lib discussion. Our collective
investigation into the matter has shown that we should all let
it be. Muck around with it further, possible problems ahead
for what in practice will be very close to zero gain.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal