Re: [NonGnu ELPA] New package: flymake-codespell

From: Chmouel Boudjnah
Subject: Re: [NonGnu ELPA] New package: flymake-codespell
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 04:59:24 +0100

On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 11:41 PM Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com> wrote:
I didn't take a look at it, but I have had something similar cooking for
a while:

    https://github.com/skangas/flymake-codespell

How do you feel about merging our efforts?  It would be better with just
one package for this, for obvious reasons.  I don't really care which
package to use as a base, but I do think it would be better to keep the
result on GNU ELPA.

This is great, I didn't see this before.

Your package seems a bit better documented and configurable, I would not mind deprecating mine and just put a notice on the repository to have users (but I doubt i have many) redirected to your's.

(and I guess maybe to have a submission of your's for GNU ELPA ?)

Cheers,
Chmouel

Please let me know what you think.