Re: [NonGnu ELPA] New package: flymake-codespell

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: [NonGnu ELPA] New package: flymake-codespell
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 15:40:56 -0700

Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel@chmouel.com> writes:

> I have made a new package called flymake-codespell which plugs
> codespell (https://github.com/codespell-project/codespell) to flymake.
>
> I would like to include it in Nongnu ELPA.

I didn't take a look at it, but I have had something similar cooking for
a while:

    https://github.com/skangas/flymake-codespell

How do you feel about merging our efforts?  It would be better with just
one package for this, for obvious reasons.  I don't really care which
package to use as a base, but I do think it would be better to keep the
result on GNU ELPA.

Please let me know what you think.